Sunday 8 September 2013

About My Final year Project


The "E-Mandi"  is our dream project we finished with good response, we learned a lot,we understand how to do e-commerce project,during four months we struggled a lot,finding codes in Google, at last we complete seven functionalities out of ten, we are happy to say that we are thankfull to all my supporters who helped us to do project and finally I thankfull to my sister "PADMASHREE" she has given Green life to     "E-Mandi" without her great support,it was very difficult,she helped me from all aspects of view.One thing to say take the supports from your relatives, friends as much as possible,take risk and start the project, it shows your ability.

Now, I am giving our E-Mandi project on open source so you can see code and edit as your wish. Here is the link https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B83U-x3xAS5YV0ExZFJHaU5uMEk&usp=sharing
 to download our project and my requesting you to take our project and make it best,when you give best you can expect best.

                                                             


                                                                THANK YOU     

No comments:

Post a Comment